Now that Christmas and New year are fast approaching, schools using Komeer have been in contact enquiring about nice ways to use Komeer to wish their parents and students a Happy Christmas.
So here it is:
1. Login to your school account at komeer.com
2. Click on Alerts and “Create Alert+”
3. Choose from one of the ready to go templates: “Happy Christmas” and “Happy New Year” .
4. Select the group(s) you want to send the message to.
5. Create the message text as you please. Add your name, the school name, web links, School January opening date etc. Keep it personal.
6. You can now click on the little eye symbol to see a preview of your message.
7. Click on Advanced Options and include a good Christmas image and “Send Later” to set your message to go out on Christmas or New Year’ eve. Then click “Save”.
8. Click on “Send”. Your message will then be scheduled to go out to parents at the set dates and times.
Your Christmas greeting message will then be sent at the scheduled date and time to 200 or even 2,000 parents with no SMS costs to worry about. Also remember you are not limited to 160 characters as per SMS texting so you can include multiple lines and even paragraphs in your Komeer message.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any queries please contact us or simply Sign Up via the link below for our No obligation FREE 60 day Trial Period.
Sign your school up for Your Free 60 Day Trial, just follow this link or give our team a call
31 High Street, Bristol, BS1 2AW
UK Office: (+44) 1722 568285