App Users' Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Komeer App.
- By using this app, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this app and our applications.
- By proceeding with our services, you are deemed to have accepted these terms. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information contained within these pages. Then please do contact us in order to seek verification.
- Komeer.com may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this application, in Komeer.com’s sole discretion for any reason, including your failure to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Komeer.com. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by no longer using this app, provided that all prior uses of this app shall be governed by this Agreement.
- You agree that Komeer may delete your inactive account if you fail to sign in to your account for a period of 30 days.
- All services are subject to reasonable use.
- To register with Komeer.com you must be over sixteen years of age, those under sixteen years of age need parental permission to register for a Komeer App account. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
When creating your account on the Komeer app these are the details you will need to provide.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
and if you are registering your children you will need to provide their;
- First Name
- Last Name
By providing your children’s details you are giving consent to store their details on secure Amazon Web Services EU.
When you provide these details it allows your School/Club/Creche or Business to communicate with you via the Komeer App.
If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our services.
- You acknowledge and accept that your personal data may be transferred or made accessible to all entities of the Komeer Group, wherever located, for the purposes of providing the services herein.
Passwords and Security
Our servers are hosted on Amazon Web Services and feature all the latest security protocols. Our Hosting Providers – AWS are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant. All data transferred between the App/Dashboard and our servers are encrypted using the https standard over secure SSL connections. All login checks are encrypted with password salting and hashing to ensure that our users and customers data are secure.
We have been thoroughly vetted by the Data Protection Commissioner and have implemented all the proper security checks and correct data handling procedures. Our staff are fully screened for expertise, experience and integrity. Our team is fully in-house including development and support. When dealing with sensitive information or making critical decisions we use the four-eyes principle.
- When you register to use the Komeer App you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Komeer.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Komeer App, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this app or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this app shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Komeer.com should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
- Users indemnify and hold Komeer.com harmless against any claims, actions or damages from any party as a result of the fraudulent or unauthorised use of the User’ Username and password or loss thereof.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Komeer.com and the User.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 25th May 2018