Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website.
- By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website and our applications.
- By proceeding with access to our website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms. This website, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen, resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject Komeer to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms. By using the website you acknowledge that you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and they comply with them.
- We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information contained within these pages. Then please do contact us in order to seek verification.
- Komeer.com may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this web site and applications, in Komeer.com’s sole discretion for any reason, including your failure to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Komeer.com. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by no longer using this web site, provided that all prior uses of this web site shall be governed by this Agreement.
- You agree that Komeer may delete your inactive account if you fail to sign in to your account for a period of 30 days.
- All services are subject to reasonable use.
- To register with Komeer.com you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- You acknowledge and accept that your personal data may be transferred or made accessible to all entities of the Komeer Group, wherever located, for the purposes of providing the services herein.
Passwords and Security
- When you register to use the Komeer.com Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by mail at Komeer.com.
- If Komeer.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Komeer.com Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Komeer.com should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
Users indemnify and hold Komeer.com harmless against any claims, actions or damages from any party as a result of the fraudulent or unauthorised use of the User’ Username and password or loss thereof.
The delivery of SMS messages is largely dependent on the effective functioning of network operators’ cellular networks, network coverage and the SMS recipient’ mobile handset. Komeer.com cannot guarantee the availability of the service or delivery of SMS messages.
Komeer.com charges 4.5 cents per message
- 160 characters = 1 credit
- The cost of a credit consists of the message cost (network operator), database, User care and handling cost.
In the event of any transgression of any applicable law, regulation, code of conduct, or any provision of these terms and conditions, or in the event of any complaint against a User being received by Komeer.com, then Komeer.com may in its sole discretion terminate services to a User without a refund of credits and without prejudice to any other rights that it may have in law or in terms of these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for the content of external websites. We do not produce or maintain these websites, and therefore will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such websites.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials presented on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise, is under copyright to Komeer or its licensors. The contents of this website are freely downloadable for browsing purposes only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of the company.
- In addition, none of the materials on this website may be copied, altered in any way, transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of the company. You may not create links to this website without the express prior written consent of Komeer Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with this website.
- All trademarks, trade names, images and logos used on this website are trademarks or trade names of Komeer. All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to Komeer source.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Komeer.com and the User.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 25th May 2018